Wine Preservation System - Wine Shield
Wine Shield is an award-winning innovation that keeps wine fresh in an opened bottle, for up to 5 days after the first glass is poured
Simply slip a Wine Shield disc into the bottle and it will float on the surface, creating a barrier between the wine and the air space in the bottle, and dramatically slowing the oxidation process that spoils wine.
Wine Shield is inexpensive, quick to deploy and easy to use because there’s no gas or vacuum pump involved.The wine will retain the taste and aroma just as the winemaker intended.
- Takes 5 seconds or less to deploy, and does not contaminate wine
- Floats on the surface of the wine - creating a barrier to oxidation
- Preserves the wine taste for up to 5 days at "Restaurant Quality"
- Extensively tested by independent accredited laboratories in Australia and USA
- Is cost effective, and covers more than 85% of the bottled wine market
- Can be recycled with the bottle, and reduces restaurant and home waste
- Increases margins on wine by the glass programs, with no capital expenditure required
- Allows for an expansion of the wine by the glass program with less risk
An easy choice.
Patent Number 2005316192.